[OM] Listserve vs ??? Was: Test

Subject: [OM] Listserve vs ??? Was: Test
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:09:04 -0700
Odd, that has not been my experience. Works fine for me. Only rarely
have I have seen any real problem. (Perhaps because I only check in once
or twice a day?) In my opinion all of the web based forums are a pain in
the a**  one way or another and I tend to participate only sporadically
in those forums.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Jim Couch