[OM] Re: [OT] Storm

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Storm
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 18:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
This is Rhode Island, sir.

The police would explain in great detail that whatevah you want to do is
extremely stupid, but won't stop you when you decide to get hurt...

So far things have been pretty quiet here, no hurricane pictures yet, just
managed to change two O2 sensors and learn how to change airbags...

I am really disappointed.

Boris
John Hudson wrote:

Perhaps the boy in blue should have been out of his cruiser getting the two
youngsters to safety.

Instead he chose to stay dry and comfy !

jh