[OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff now cedar burning

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Cutoff now cedar burning
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:39:21 -0700
Just as long as you don't burn too much at once.  My grandparents cut a few
cedar trees down when I was younger.  I came home from school to a cold
house and a heater that was out.  So I threw a few cedar logs in the fire
about 6 or so that where about 6 inches in diameter.  Stuff started burning
like it was drenched in gas.  Soon the room was not cold in fact it was too
hot and the back of the fireplace became too hot to touch.  Thought I was
going to burn the house down.  It went out in a few hours and when my
parents got home they remarked how comfortable the house was.  That was the
last time that I put in more than one in the fire.  John