[OM] Re: Trip to Valle de Bravo- winter home of the Monarch

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to Valle de Bravo- winter home of the Monarch
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 19:26:07 -0400
Sorry Mike.
There is no one home at zoto at whom to rant. Best I can tell from
checking one of the 5 owner's blogs at MN last night there may be one
part time person just barely keeping the lights on. They would even
pick up the phone if called in March---last time I even checked on the
well being of zoto. Pbase and smugmug use cookies as well, but I bet
they are better behaved. I'll try and move the gallery this weekend (if
you are still interested at a look see by then), if I can muster up
some time. Ironically the site looked fine at home last night, but it
seems to depend on the ISP for reasons I don't understand. This images
are from our biggest Zuiko trip for the year, and I have looked fwd to
posting this for quite awhile.
Mike

[rant mode]

I'm unable to get to the photos on Zoto.com. I get a page saying I must
allow cookies ... but I _do_ allow cookies ... for zoto.com.