[OM] Re: Family Outings

Subject: [OM] Re: Family Outings
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 07:17:31 -0400
I liked 'em all despite a couple of the kids with minor focus problems.
  The picture of the baby is adversely affected by the very bright
multi-colored blanket being in very sharp focus and acting as a natural
draw of the eye away from the baby's face.  'Twere mine I'd selectively
blur the blanket very slightly to soften the effect.  You are also (just
like Nathan) perfectly free to ignore the automatic portraitist response
from me.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt