[OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks

Subject: [OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:24:35 -0400
May not be the best time given the holiday weekend but  here's another
set.

This one from early evening in Portsmouth , New Hampshire.  It's got a
bridge, babes, beer and even Moosterization of some images.  (thanks
Moose.)  Most of these are Marnie's as mine are still in my OM---you
can see the OM-2 in one image as well as an empty mug of OBD. You can
probably guess which I had a hand in.   Our group may meet again
in NH, during leaf peeping season.  Any comments welcome.
Mike

http://www.zoto.com/gordon9213/albums/16869/