[OM] Re: Viveza trial

Subject: [OM] Re: Viveza trial
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:12:51 -0300
Yes I thought I should have saved a copy .....

Two main things: it was quite difficult to match the red hue of the van,
it always seemed flat no matter how much saturation or yellow or twisted
curves. I nailed it with viveza, at the cost of loss of shadow detail
and reflections.
The other one is just for you Moose: the Ektachrome was exposed through
a polarizer, and the sky was deep blue. Thought it could be seen out of
gamut (too dark) so I tweaked it with viveza (brightness, saturation).

Image taken at Paris, Quartier Latin perhaps - should check it out.

Thanks for looking, and glad you liked it !!

:)

Fernando.