[OM] Chuck's still here (at least slowly)

Subject: [OM] Chuck's still here (at least slowly)
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:37:33 +0000
I though I'd have no web access on the Cape but it turns out the house I'm
staying in has a wireless DSL connection.  Slow but better than no connection.
This is a very interesting place.  It turns out that the house is that of the
late Kurt Vonnegut.  He died last year and it's now being rented out by his
daughter, an artist who maintains her house and studio next door.  The house is
in Barnstable, Mass., very old and very huge... 7 bedrooms.  Waiting for low
tide at 3pm today to go dig some more clams in the bay.  We had steamed clams
as an appetizer last night followed by linguine with a creamy clam sauce, lots
of local red ale and all followed by some port and fresh blueberry cake, the
latter made by my wife.  Life is good.

Cheers all,
Chuck Norcutt