[OM] Re: begonia

Subject: [OM] Re: begonia
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 01:15:59 -0300
Sensible decisions as always, Mike.
I was looking after Reala, but it's not imported to Uruguay. Should
start searching for film in Buenos Aires soon, I guess.
Personally, I don't like save for web - prefer making the resize myself:
much less contrasty IMHO, albeit bigger files 'though.

May I ask your advise on the some windows problems I am encountering as
a newbie in the PC world:

1- Found three add-on which show exif data for FF, these are: Exif
Viewer; Fx IF, and photoinfo. The first is the newest and most
downloaded, but it's rated four stars only. Which did you find more useful ?

2- please sit down.
Downloaded a file which has four folders inside.
a) Avast! jumped and pointed out that there was a Trojan into a specific
file inside folder #3.
b) AVG8 pointed out that there were five Trojan, one into each .exe of a
file inside folder #2
d) I know of somebody who uses McAfee, who told me it found malware in
folders #2 and #4
e) SpyBot found nothing.
f) Malwarebytes' in quick scan found nothing.
g) I may become more paranoid and install NOD 32, but aside of being too
much time and effort consuming - I fear it tells there are Trojans
inside folder #1, which seems to be clean so far.

How does one rule out false positives ?

Looking at the good side of the question, the up to SP3 healed the
missing .bin - as Chuck had suggested.

Hope all is well there, spring is showing up here and I have a new 4 and
a new 24/2.8 H.Zuiko. Do you still have the 80 macro + lens [ just
curious ... ;^) ]

Best wishes

Fernando.