[OM] Re: Aperture question

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture question
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:16:05 +1000
Hi

In Metadata / Batch Change... there is a subsection "Version Name
Format" - where you can choose from a list of version name formats, or
create your own (even combining it with a custom name)

Have put a screen shot here:
http://wildskies.net/g/v/miscellaneous/Aperture+screen+shot.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0

Using Aperture 2.1.1, but I think it's been there a while.

Brent