[OM] Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks

Subject: [OM] Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:49:15 -0400
Thanks for mentioning this.? Marnie and I decided to go to the evening
Portsmouth NH event---26 total. There were two others in Boston that were
filled and at a time that did not work for me.? No Oly gear at all except
me---Marnie held up the (immediate) digital end so we had something to show at
the end of the evening.?? I brought a Z. 21f2, 24/2.8, 35 shift, Z. 50 1.4, Big
foot (CV 125/2.5 maco) Pol and my Tam sp 35-105 and carried a small pod. Marnie
was in charge of the longer tele stuff with the IS. ? I think Moose would have
enjoyed this outing---we finished up at the Portsmouth Brewery and they are one
of the only places in existence with Olde Brown dog on tap.?
Mike

http://www.photoshopuser.com/photowalk/

Might be taking place in your area. They are giving away prizes and you get a
chance to explore your town with fellow photogs.