[OM] Re: My dark past, or a definitive Nathan 20th century collection

Subject: [OM] Re: My dark past, or a definitive Nathan 20th century collection
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:21:44 -0400
The bird in image #8 is an anhinga, also called the "snake bird".  It
swims underwater using its wings and feet and strikes at fish using it's
long snake-like neck.  It impales the fish on its long, very sharp beak.

Yup, I really like #17 as well and #40 of your daughter and #48 of your
son's feet.  Lots of very nice landscapes throughout.

Chuck Norcutt