[OM] Re: Copper Country

Subject: [OM] Re: Copper Country
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:52:38 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:
> Last week was spent doing research for a photography workshop up in the
> Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan. This area, also known as "Copper Country" is
> amazingly beautiful as well as accessable.  I posted an article with lots of
> pictures from this trip on the www.zone-10.com website.  Yeah, a shameless
> plug, but hopefully you'll forgive me.  :)
>
> I use the OM-4T quite extensively on this trip and the scans are well
> represented in the article.
An excellent photo essay, with lovely images.

I've been thinking about this workshop for some time, hoping I could
arrange to get to it. Looks like I'll have many more months to
contemplate it. Although I like traveling and photographing to my own
pace and whims, a photo trip to such a scenic place with a highly
knowledgeable guide, and perhaps some fellow list members, is a rather
attractive prospect.

Remember, at least one list member has died waiting on your workshop. ;-)

One technical comment on the images. Isn't it time you gave in to
PTLens? And though I agree with you about too much perspective
correction, (Yeah, Scott, I know.), it seems to me that the school
building benefits from some correction.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/AG/School.htm>

The fact that I have no other suggestions probably speaks more than my
first line to how much I admire the images.

Moose