[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:50:39 +0100
Amorisation and depreciation seem to be pretty well interchangeable in
this country, but presumably the former is the process of taking the
value to zero, while the latter takes is part way.  The process is the
same, as is the intention: to show the loss of value of an asset in
the accounts, however it is reconciled.

Chris