[OM] Re: medium format film scanners

Subject: [OM] Re: medium format film scanners
From: James King <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:04:04 +0100

John Hudson wrote:

> James:
>
> I collect my Nikon 9000 film scanner and non-rotsting glass film carrier
> today.
good luck keeping it clean! I recommend a large lens pen. Tried various
liquids and they just smear.

> Is Vuescan still your software of choice over that provided by Nikon with
> the scanner?

yep. I scan raw for archival purposes and save as data to dvds.

> I looked at the Companies Act 2006 website mentioned below. Are you at
> London Metropolitan University?
yep senior lecturer in copmuting and course leader for the hong kong top
up degree

What was its former name before attaining
> university status?
was the merger of two universities, university of north london and
london guildhall.

James