[OM] Re: OT images

Subject: [OM] Re: OT images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 19:54:04 -0700
montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> Two bits of domestic life.
>> http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=_MG_4511corcrii.jpg
>>
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=_MG_4511corcrii.jpg>
>>
> Prayer flags.

Wow, I didn't see that until you mentioned it. And we have Tibetan
prayer flags along the front of the house.
> I guess they're praying for dry weather.

That was indeed the case. Fog and damp rolled in just when they were put
out.

Thanks also to Chuck, Chris, Andrew, Tom F. Mike L. and Nathan for the
kind words!

usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> ... Noticed the 65mm FL shot was at 1/8 sec.? ?'pod used or perhaps the IS
> on? the Tammy works quite nicely.
> Mike
You know, I didn't even think about the IS, so it was shot on a tripod
with the IS turned on. I think that's supposed to be a no-no, but it
caused no trouble in the resultant image.

Moose