[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:43:45 -0300
I thought problems with AVG free could be related to sp2 -> sp3 upgrade.
Just received an email where someone I trust tells me he's on sp3 but
had lots of troubles with AVG, and switched to Avast! too.

In my experience, problems with AVG free don't show up until some weeks
of use.

Failing to launch was the first I experienced, then came this missing .bin.

Either Chuck knows very well the guts of xp or avg - or he's a lucky guy ;^)

Fernando.