[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:04:49 +0100
I know that it doesn't help, Chuck, but one of my favourite memories
is attending Sunday Mass on the stoop of the lodge, overlooking the
lake.  In an un-prayerful moment I saw a Moose approach to about
100yds from the congregation from the direction of the lake.

Oh, and the river and waterfall were pretty spectacular, not to
mention the freedom of the sky from anything manmade like high-tension
wires etc ...

Chris