[OM] Re: Slideshow software

Subject: [OM] Re: Slideshow software
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:44:11 -0400
My friend is no longer using whatever it is that he used to use.  Turns
out that whatever it was came with some royalty-free music which he
still uses.  But for the software he has switched to the more capable
"ProShow Gold" <http://www.photodex.com/products/proshowgold/index.html>
$69.95 for a download copy.  A bit more for a CD package.

Chuck Norcutt