[OM] FS: Misc. Olympus E system cameras / lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: Misc. Olympus E system cameras / lenses
From: james olson <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:18:48 -0700

I have a decent collection of Olympus equipment for sale.  All the equipment is
going to show use, but no dents, dings or signs of abuse.  Mainly signs of wear
on the plastic lens hoods, and light scratches to the lens bodies where the
hoods go on and off.  As I am primarily a wedding photographer, I am switching
systems, and have the following Olympus E items for sale:

Olympus E1 body.  loose rubber, signs of wear, but no abuse.   275

Olympus E1 body.  new rubber, just refurbished through Olympus.  Very clean.
$300

Olympus SHLD-2 grip, battery, charger.  For E1.  $50

Olympus 11 - 22 lens, hood caps, case.  Scratches where the hood goes on and
off.  $525

Olympus 50 / 2 macro, hood, caps.  $325

Olympus 50 - 200 lens, caps, hood, case. Scratches on the plastic where the
hood goes on off.  $ 550

Olympus RM-1 wireless remote.  $20

Olympus RM-CB1 corded remote. $30

Olympus E-500, 14 - 42 lens, hood, caps.  $250

My preference would be either personal checks or paypal plus 1.5% for fees.
I'll ship anywhere as well.

Thanks, James.

James Olson

5295 Birch Street

Astoria, OR. 97103

phone: (503) 325 - 4070

Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia
Contest
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergames?ocid=TXT_TAGHM