[OM] the liminal space was: Re: Almost on topic images

Subject: [OM] the liminal space was: Re: Almost on topic images
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

yesterday late at night I sent this same text but seems it didn't came back,
It's not in the server's spam folder, neither in my desktop spam folder.
hope this goes through ....

************************
Here is how I discovered the liminal space of fog/sun boundaries using a
telephoto. I named this photo "It Is In The Brewing Luminous (to Cecil
Taylor)".

Not quite the fog you find in California. Done in winter (June 2003) at
sunrise, looking from Punta Carretas towards the Cerro de Montevideo, at
the entrance of the harbor. The ship is just about to disappear into the
harbor.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2736857707/sizes/o/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2736857707/sizes/o/>

Zuiko 200mm/4 @ 11 doubled by 2X-A, bean bag, Olympus OM 2n on Auto
mode, Provia 100F, perceptual intent conversion to sRGB, NeatImage filter.

As always, comments are welcome.

Fernando.

Moose wrote:
> Although I find it difficult to convey the sense of the fog/sun boundary,
> I find it fascinating and often beautiful and keep trying to capture it.
[snip]