[OM] Re: Funky little cameras [was Back to film!]

Subject: [OM] Re: Funky little cameras [was Back to film!]
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 20:51:52 +1000
Moose wrote:
> But still "bad". It seemed to me the best mix of features, performance
> and price for the intended purpose.Take a look at some others with image
> samples. <http://www.thegeekpub.com/Reviews/tabid/56/Default.aspx>

Thanks, Moose.

For IQ (or lack thereof, depending on your PoV, I guess), this one seems
to be along Holga-like lines:

<http://www.thegeekpub.com/Home/ArticleView/tabid/59/selectmoduleid/376/ArticleID/11/reftab/56/Default.aspx>

Distortion, random colour cast, unexpected viewfinder results, with
added benefit/"weakness" of confusion in the auto white balance. It's
only 640x480, and has the SDRAM that disappears your pictures when the
battery empties.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz