[OM] Touring Arches National Park?

Subject: [OM] Touring Arches National Park?
From: Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 23:41:36 -0700
First Summer that we haven't done anything as a family yet, so I was
thinking to visit Arches National Park or the likes in Utah, seeing
that it is reasonably close so hopefully the plane fares won't kill
us. Anyway, if you have experience and suggestions on places to stay,
places to see, or anything else, please let me know. Heck, right now
I don't even know which airport to fly into :-) (Will use google...)

I will probably bring at least one film camera (either the M or the
XPan) in addition to the E-3. Film? Filters?

Thanks.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)