[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, sorry...

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: more of the same, sorry...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:16:59 -0400
Another tough call this week.  I really like She Who Must Be Obeyed.
Well done, well posed.  The waitress in Alt 7 is the beach babe of the
week and I really like the night beach scene in Alt 5.  However, there's
a great deal of very pretty cloud detail lurking in those shadows which
can be selectively exposed while holding the foreground constant with a
simple, painted mask.  Alt 1 and Alt 2 are not the winners but do
deserve some mention.

Chuck Norcutt