[OM] TOPE 35 shooting season almost over

Subject: [OM] TOPE 35 shooting season almost over
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:31:21 +0200
Hi guys,

Officially the shooting season for TOPE 35 would have ended on July
21st. However, as always, I'll allow a few more days, being until the
end of this weekend, to take pictures for it.
Those of you who have already taken their pictures can send them to me
now (if they haven't already done so).

Note:
 From August 20th - September 14th I'll be in Venezuela, so the go-
live date of TOPE 35 will be around August 13th.

Sooo, you can all go out and make use of the extended shooting period.
As this is a 'wildcard' theme, surely people will come up with lots of
nice things, and it should be easy to determine a favourite subject.

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to the TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php