[OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Exposure Meter Recommend?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:56:58 -0400
Ergonomics is where I have a problem with the Sekonic meter.  Its dial
operates in terms of increasing or decreasing exposure be it aperture or
shutter speed.  I don't think that way.  I think in terms of increasing
the numeric value of the control and not in terms of exposure.  Although
I've had the Sekonic for about 3 years I still inevitably turn the dial
the wrong way on first usage... and often on the second or third time as
well.  :-)

Will Crockett specifically mentioned this on his website in an article
about meters.  He like the Sekonics except for this usability problem
and has been beating Sekonic reps over the head to get them to change
it.  He says he thinks he's finally making some progress.

Chuck Norcutt