[OM] Re: IMG: Brighton on a windy afternoon

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Brighton on a windy afternoon
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 00:50:11 -0500
Nathan,

I went back and looked at your series once more.  The only place I note what
might be termed distortion is in #7, The Pavilion, and this is a very
complex series of shapes to capture.

I am sorry to hear of your trouble with AT&T.  I did not seek them out. They
merged with BellSouth, my ISP.  I get pretty good service, but have never
understood how these people decide on who should and should not be permitted
to use their services.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA