[OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about longish Oly lenses
From: "Ton Maas" <tonmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:54:39 +0200 (CEST)
Very happy with the 50-200, which I bought almost immediately after
purchasing the E1 in 2004. My wife recently got the 75-300 and is very
happy with its optical quality. Her only complaint is its relatively
small aperture, which easily becomes a problem with her E400 (which
already produces quite a bit of noise at ISO400). My guess is this would
be a smaller problem with the E3 because of IS.

Ton in Amsterdam