[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: wet in England

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: wet in England
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:45:35 +0100
Have fun, Donald.  I'll be on the beaches.

I wish that I could have my father and grandfather with me, but both
are dead.  Both were pilots, in WWII and WWI respectively, so they
didn't get muddy, but it would have been so interesting to talk things
through with them.

Lost opportunities can make you sad, eh?

I shall be on duty with around 20 undergrads; it's part of their
training as members of the University of London Air Squadron
(www.ulasonline.org.uk
) and I have to keep them in order, ensure that they all get a
suitable amount of eddicashun and don't get too drunk too often ...

... oh, and bring them back to the UK safely.

I might just be knackered after a week of it, especially as I am the
main driver!

Chris