[OM] Re: Amusing/useful Photoshop video?

Subject: [OM] Re: Amusing/useful Photoshop video?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:42:11 +1000
Please note - this guy calls himself 'F lying Moose Productions' - I
smell a whiff of conspiracy or something here. Was there a tip for
mouseovers or some kind of '-ication'? I dunno - watched it, can't
remember a thing. Clever but.
Andrew Fildes (who is such a geek that he reads the end credits)
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx