[OM] Re: No list mail for the past 7-1/2 hours?

Subject: [OM] Re: No list mail for the past 7-1/2 hours?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:10:52 -0700
Jim Nichols wrote:
> I wonder if there is a network outage somewhere. California fires get to a
> cable? I searched the news and could not find anything, but the telephone
> companies keep that sort of thing pretty quiet.

I recall summer weekends often being very quiet on the list. I've been
out tearing what seems like a ton of ivy off the chimney this afternoon.
One of the two yearly free pickups of mass vegetation starts Mon., so
this is the time for it to go.

Those in the Eastern hemisphere are largely still abed, I'd guess, even
though the antipodean ones don't have the summer excuse.

I hope most of the rest of us are out and about, doing enjoyable summer
things. In Calif, we are trying to keep some plants alive in the face of
drought, while those in some of the middle of the country try to keep
from drowning and save their homes and possessions from too much water.

Too busy to post?

I'm off to a shower - too short in a trickle. :-(

A. Depredative Moose