[OM] [OT] VW Airbag System

Subject: [OM] [OT] VW Airbag System
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hola,

Recently, my wife managed to destroy in a head-on collision a Honda Civic while
driving my VW Golf MkIII.  The guy just did not know that had to yeld to the
incomming traffic...who gives thoz peeps drivers licenses...

The Waggie was declared a total loss, but I bought it back (sentimental value
far exceedes its value when new, dont judge me...:) and am in the process of
fixing it.  The only problem I have is with the airbag system.  I cannot find
any schematics and text on it.  Does anyone have anything that would help me
figure out how it works?

I thank you very much in advance.

Boris