[OM] Re: Test msg

Subject: [OM] Re: Test msg
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:01:05 +0100
You chaps are clearly making your email addresses available to los
spammerones.  Keep them secret, don't let those plonkers who send out
mass emailings include lists of addresses in the body of the message.
Leave the email address off your websites, except in image form.

I am the webmaster for 4 websites, excluding my personal ones, so I am
exposed on the www ...

I have 10 email accounts, with several more aliases, all in use in
varying degrees.  Only one gets spam frequently (around 3 a day) and
one other gets it around once per week.  I don't mean to sound smug
(honestly) but I should have to change my addresses if I were to
receive that much spam.  Oh, I forgot, 3 of those addresses are gmail
ones and Gmail does a good job of filtering spam.

Chris