[OM] [FS] Lenses, T32+BG2, QA310+BG, and more

Subject: [OM] [FS] Lenses, T32+BG2, QA310+BG, and more
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:22:13 +0100
Photographs available on request.

Postage and insurance extra - items are in the United Kingdom.

I need to raise some money to buy Olympus microscope lenses, so I need to
sell things.  If you think my asking prices are too high, then please feel
free to make me an offer.

Prices are in GBP.  To convert to USD, multiply by approximately 2.  To
convert to EUR, multiply by approximately 1.25.

21mm 1:3.5 G.Zuiko Auto-W (black nose)
with case, hood, caps, and instruction leaflet
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£180

28mm 1:3.5 G.Zuiko Auto-W (black nose)
with case, hood ,caps, and instruction leaflet
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£20

28-210mm 1:3.5-5.6 Vivitar MC Macro Focusing Zoom (72mm filters)
with caps
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£10

35mm 1:2 Zuiko Auto-W (black nose)
with pouch, hood, caps, and instruction leaflet
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£80

35-70mm 1:3.6 Zuiko MC Auto-Zoom
with case, hood, caps, and instruction leaflet
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£80

70-210mm 1:3.5 Vivitar Series 1 VMC Macro Focusing Auto Zoom (67mm filters)
with caps
excellent condition, clean glass, snappy diaphragm
£20

Panagor Auto Macro Converter for OM
with case, caps and instruction booklet (4-element converter, for focusing
from 1:10 to 1:1 with a 50mm lens)
£15

Teleplus MC7 Tele-Macro converter 2x for OM
with pouch, caps and instruction leaflet (7-element, 2x converter, for
focusing from infinity to 1:1 with a 50mm lens)
£15

Komura Telemore 95 II 7.K.M.C 7-element tele-converter (2x, for OM)
with caps
£5

T32 Electronic Flash and Bounce Grip 2
with instruction books for T32 and BG2
Grip Strap (for Bounce Grip 2)
Zoom Adapter T32
TTL Auto Cord T 0.3m
TTL Auto Connecter (choice of Type 3 for OM-2 or Type 4 for OM-2N)
£70

Quick Auto 310 Electronic Flash and Bounce Grip
with instruction books for QA 310 and BG
TTL Auto Cord 0.6m (for QA 310, Bounce Grip and OM-2)
Remote Sensor (for QA 310, Bounce Grip and OM-1)
Accessory Shoe 1 (for OM-1)
Accessory Shoe 2 (for OM-2)
£35

Novoflex Auto Bellows for Olympus OM
with caps
£35

Olympus Slide Copier
original model, not marked for 80mm Auto Macro
with scruffy instruction booklet
£20

Olympus Roll Film Stage
with box
for use with Slide Copier
£10

Olympus Recordata Back 4
with instruction booklet
paint loss on cover of control panel
£30

Vivitar AT-21 auto extension tubes for OM
set of 12, 20 and 36 mm
£15

--
Alan Wood