[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:42:43 -0700
> From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Begging your pardon, but how the fuck do you know what I listen to or
> where I get my information? You don't know me, you don't know much of
> a goddamn thing about me, who I am or what I believe.

What I do know, Bob, is that you're a non-critical thinker if you take
a story as factual and genuine that was concocted by Gore's opponents,
without investigating what independent fact-checkers are saying.

If you don't like Al Gore, that's okay. If you disagree with his
politics, that's your right.

But if you uncritically repeat the rumours and distorted claims of a
group who, in the same sentence, says none of its funding comes from
government sources, but rather it comes from tax-deductible
contributions, then you're as confused as they are!

I do apologize for accusing you of getting your information from
Hannity and Limbaugh. It seems you get it from the Drudge Report,
instead, since they are the ones who gave traction to the original
report from an obscure government-hating (while sucking mightily at
the tax-deductible teat) organization.

:::: I will not be as those who spend the day in complaining of
headache, and the night in drinking the wine that gives it. --
Göthe ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::