[OM] Re: 4 G CF PNY $40

Subject: [OM] Re: 4 G CF PNY $40
From: Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:54:03 -0700
I saw some M+ available, but didn't find their speed, and wasn't sure
where I hide the data on the regular M speed.

I have a 512 H xD card, it is as fast as a CF I from San Disk, which is
still faster then the xD by a long shot, but I have completely forgotten
their download speeds, and this seems to be a secret in most places that
advertise them for sale.

I've been told that maybe my 2 G xD card might be bad, since I've only
filled it once and it took 30minutes to download all the pics, where as
the 4 G CF III card took about 12 minutes, full.

Scott