[OM] Re: ...and now for something completely different...

Subject: [OM] Re: ...and now for something completely different...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:15:28 -0700
Thanks for them both.

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Lawrence
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 12:54 AM
To: Olympus List
Subject: [OM] ...and now for something completely different...

Because my interest in following, on this List, the political tangent
that sprang from Iowa's, and more specifically Joel's, unfortunate
situation (best wishes, Joel. If there's something we can do as a group
that might assist in easing the difficulties...) approaches zero and
reminds me of why I can sometimes enjoy curmudgeonliness (curmudgeony?)
in others but in no way wish to approach such a state of cranky old
bastardy myself (do I need to put a ";-)" in here?), here is something
photography-related (acknowledging that this is only very partial
penance for off-topicality of my own in the past):

http://www.lightmark.de/index.htm
(Some mighty fine examples of "painting with light")

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. There's some beauts in there.

Also, for the sake of humour:

http://tinyurl.com/65cbcu
(A link to a small jpg some might find humourous)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com