[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:01:54 -0400
How about long-term blowhard who talks the talk but doesn't walk the
walk? Heard on the news the other day the energy consumption at his
palace in Tennessee went up 10 percent last year. Used something like
215,000 kilowatt hours. Just one of those little ironies you say we
murkins don't understand? <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com