[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the water/presidential rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the water/presidential rant
From: Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:23:27 -0700
Or to those that also noted that the head of the Ohio Elections said it
was plainly obvious that their election had been tampered with, Ohio
being the state that took Florida's position for 2004.

Bottom line, anyone fighting a recount in such close elections where
shady dealings are even suspected, is suspect too. It would have rested
a lot easier with the whole nation if the recount in either Florida or
Ohio had been allowed.