[OM] Re: [WTB] Rolleiflex TLR

Subject: [OM] Re: [WTB] Rolleiflex TLR
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:56:09 -0700

Wayne Harridge wrote:

> Ok for negs, but probably not close enough for transparencies.
When my OM-1 was young, and I didn't know much about the battery...

The town of Guanajuato, MX is an old silver mining town that wander down
a steep little valley. When you drive in, you go up a tunnel to the top,
then work your way down through the town. We arrived at the top, I put
the camera to my eye to take a picture - and no meter. This was so far
back that film came with a little instruction sheet folded up in the
box. I folded it to the exposure guidelines section, put it in my shirt
pocket, and went ahead shooting my slide film until I found a new
battery later in the day. Worked pretty well.

Better than the film box is knowing that sunny-16  is EV 15 plus this
chart. <http://www.fredparker.com/ultexp1.htm#Light%20Intensity%20Chart>

Moose