[OM] Re: More Leica

Subject: [OM] Re: More Leica
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:07:55 +1000
It's the same one - several of their items are double-listed.
I can't understand this seller at all - first you have to work out
where they are - Germany or HK. Then they list stuff at the most
unbelieveable prices.  I'm not referring to rare stuff like this but
their prices for 'normal' older Leica lenses in OK not mint condition
are up to 2 times the usual ask on ebay an don't seem to be of any
better condition. And of course they never tell you anything much at
all about the item, piddling trifles like condition on multi-thousand
dollar items. Very strange behaviour.
Still, if you really want a IIId to round out the set...where else
can you go?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx