[OM] Re: More Leica

Subject: [OM] Re: More Leica
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:41:31 -0700
yeah and if you look at the photos of both of them the camera has the exact
same wear marks and the same area of leather missing.  My theory is that
they are planning on the purchaser's wife or girl friend finding out that
he bought the first one and killing him in his sleep so they can sell it
the second time.   Just a theory mind you John