[OM] Re: My second book

Subject: [OM] Re: My second book
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:22:23 -0400
Nothing special.  I just clicked on the link supplied by Nathan which
brought up a small image of the book's cover at upper left.  Clicking on
that image leads you to a woodgrain page but that's the background.  It
should have a foreground containing a larger image of the front cover at
the right.  Clicking on that second cover image leads you into a 15 page
preview of the book.  I suspect that whatever script was running got
sandbagged by something.  Try again.

<http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/257878>

Chuck Norcutt