[OM] Re: NI - was: minimizing scan noise - was: How I did this?

Subject: [OM] Re: NI - was: minimizing scan noise - was: How I did this?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:01:15 -0300
Mike, don't you think I deserve a little of recognition too ?
I rescued a thread on scanning noise, uploaded a couple of .jpeg to make
some more noise, tried NI for the first time in my life - all of which
inspired both Moose and C.H. to get into a state-of-the-art conversation
from which I am still reasoning about.

;^)

Fernando.