[OM] Re: Interesting photos, some with a Pen FT - Second try, sort of .

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting photos, some with a Pen FT - Second try, sort of . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 10:15:00 -0400
Thanks for taking the time to post the second link.  I enjoyed the
environmental portraits of men but not so all of the shots of women
(contrast too low or too high).  I also enjoyed many of the shots of
Boston/Providence area "places" since I can easily relate to the much of
what's pictured there.  But I grow less interested as the photos grow
more and more abstract.  A defect in my "seeing" I guess.

Chuck Norcutt