[OM] Stray Big Foot spotted! Lay your snares

Subject: [OM] Stray Big Foot spotted! Lay your snares
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:34:26 -0400
Haven't seen one in OM mount for 6 months---I captured mine after a
near heroic effort and the over the top effort of a tech at Cosina who
went out to a shop in Tokyo for the final capture.

So far am very pleased with its performance.  I have yet to do the
detailed comparison to the Zuiko 135, though it directly goes 1:1 with
at least one stop faster than the vivs1 90 + matched TC.   Lack of
tripod mount makes it subject to vibration at full extension and
benefits from bean bag treatment or shot filled bag ala Walt with nice
taming of the problem---MLU as well if possible.  Focusing helicoid
rotates the "wrong" way.  Very sharp with A+ bokeh.  A bit heavy but
quite compact for traveling.  I'm keeping all three lenses.

270241539443

http://tinyurl.com/5kbs4x

Can hit "intro" to start at the beginning of the review.

Mike