[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:32:10 -0400
South Florida.  Tropical storm (later hurricane) "Bob" in 1985.  12" in
24 hours is probably above average but not too far out of line for a
slow moving tropical storm or hurricane in Florida.  I just looked it up
in Wiki <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Bob_(1985)> and see that
I got away easy.  There was 20" of rainfall in Everglades City a couple
hours away.  Must have gotten rained out before it got to me.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt