[OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?

Subject: [OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 16:07:50 -0400
For Vivitar Series 1 T mount lenses such as mirror lenses.  See this
CameraQuest page: <http://www.cameraquest.com/viv45045.htm>
It notes that there are two types.  The most desirable one has a release
button you push to rotate the camera between landscape and portrait.

Since the lens side is a T thread (42mm diameter), if the camera side is
visibly smaller it must be Leica at 39mm.  Pentax is 42mm just like the
T thread side but has a different thread pitch.

Chuck Norcutt