[OM] Re: OMG! - CR agrees with Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: OMG! - CR agrees with Moose
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:49:13 -0700
Had a chance to thumb through the article at the newstand. The
rankings seem decent at least as far as the models I know something
about. Possibly I missed it, but I thought it really odd, especially
considering their audience looking for guidance, that there was no
serious discussion of viewfinders except for the LCD kind. No
discussion that the whole point of an SLR is to see what the lens
sees. No discussion of the quality of DSLR viewfinders and no separate
rating for them, or at least a statement that the differences were
inconsequential.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA