[OM] A totally worthless record, but I bet it is close to being one.

Subject: [OM] A totally worthless record, but I bet it is close to being one.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 00:01:51 EDT
While sorting thru stuff and trying to get some order to my gear, I started
sorting out filters.  I've bought and sold a good number of kits over the
past few years while putting together my personal kit.  I'm not through
sorting
yet, however it looks like there is going to be somewhere between 35 and  40
polarizing filter of various sizes and types.  I think that is too  many.  Even
if I put one on each of my instructional units, it is still too  many.  There
may be some bargain polarizers being offered shortly.   Keep you eyes on the
list or contact me off list if you can't wait.  I also  have an assortment of
really weird filters also.  Some of them may show  up.  Bill Barber

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.